Thursday, April 7, 2011

Flower Power: Ranunculus

I am not the kind of person who buys bouquets of flowers at the grocery store to throw in a vase or two around my house. I don't have a bunch of flowers in a backyard garden to pick whenever I'm having company. But I do love flowers. Lately, I've been hearing a lot about Ranunculus; I have to say I don't remember ever hearing about them before - I'm no expert though, for sure. They are so simple but so striking; I love their tightly-packed petals and huge array of colors.

They are stunning flowers!

I'm so glad I've happened upon them because I think I may actually want to buy some for my house. They are that pretty.










3 comments:

  1. I looove ranunculus! I took a flower arranging class in college and I always used these flowers in my arrangements.

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! I have heard of flower arranging classes but never taken one. Maybe I'll look into this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is all about the flower arranging, so fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...