Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh, dear sweet Anthropologie

I guess relativity is one of those things I need to get a little more used to dealing with. Like the Angelina Jolie debate: if you think she's hot, you are accepted; if you don't, you are a leper. Or like cilantro: either you love it or it tastes like soap. Just depends of what you think is attractive or delicious.

Or like some 'Sale' items at Anthropologie. Truly, if I had to live in a retail store, I think it would be Anthropologie. A little mix of Gap, J. Crew, H&M, Marshall's, TJ, Target ... just for spice, but ... yeah, Anthro is where it's at. But an $80 skirt isn't 'on sale' in my relative opinion. To someone who makes hoards of cash, that might be a steal. To me, that's a joke. BUT THEIR STUFF IS SO DARN GORGEOUS ... and cute, and fun and unique. So I have to admire a few choice pieces....











 Goldfield Skirt - 79.99 (actually, this entire outfit is awesome!)



1 comment:

  1. I have just discovered Anthropologie (I am from Australia) and have falled deeply in love :)

    Great post - thanks for sharing!

    Sar xx

    www.loveitlikelulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...