Sunday, October 24, 2010

A shot in the arm: boosting my photography collection

I decided to update my art folder on Facebook today and found a few photos I had forgotten about. Some are perfect straight from the camera, but I think a little Photo-shopping never hurt. Here are a few photos of mine -- some old and some newly taken -- that I edited this morning over hash browns and coffee.


A new day for Grandma's glass

Yawn...
You want fries with that?

Palm Sunday

I wonder what's up there?


Many years ago, I took this photo. It probably shouldn't have happened; the room was very dark, darker than the photo will let on. The exposure was very long -- I can't remember how long -- for a hand held shot, but it came out clear. A little pushing and pulling in the darkroom ... 


Fort Smith Wagons

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...