Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I Wore (Plus: The Weekend Update)

Friday, Kevin and I went out to dinner. I love the times when we have a lot to tell each other and our time together is full of conversation and questions and sometimes a debate or two. I had left work a little early (not even 30 minutes) and got home when I am usually clocking out. I changed into something more comfortable ... and of course had Kevin take a few pictures before we left.


Gold Flats: Old Navy // Rug: UO

Pants: Old Navy


Hat: Christys' (UO) // Shirt: Gap


This weekend ...

Saturday we were up early - I made blueberry oatmeal pancakes. Then we picked up a fridge for our garage. See? 

Inside the fridge; needs a good cleaning.



This is where we're going to put the fridge:


Then we had lunch with our friends the Chandlers, went on a couple errands, cruised a few garage sales, then home for the afternoon. I decided it was high time I get a little painting done, so I took some watercolors out to the back patio and got creative.






Sunday we slept in; I'm not a big fan, but it was nice this time. I guess we needed it. More pancakes this morning! Then Kev did some work in the yard while I drank another mug of coffee and did a couple crossword puzzles. He's been trimming the big tree in our backyard - got a few dead limbs down

This afternoon we've been cleaning out the new fridge - a trip to Lowe's is coming up soon for a few supplies, then we can make sure it's stable on the ledge/step where we'll be placing it.

Here are photos of our chairs that need to be reupholstered ... anyone know of a good, economical upholstery place in the Dallas area??


got a pair of these for $10 - vintage


curb freebie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...